Is Snapchat Voice Changer Not Working for you? If your answer is yes, then read on. Snapchat Voice Changer is one of the cool features that Snapchat has. It allows you to change your voice and allows you to have fun.
However, issues like Snapchat voice changer not working is one of the common problems that Snapchat users face. However, the good part is that fixing the error is not as complicated as it seems.
And in this article, I am going to talk about a couple of methods that you can follow to fix the error. So here we go:
Fix Snapchat Voice Changer Not Working
Snapchat voice changer not working can be one of the errors caused by some bugs. Hence, it would be a good idea to update the app and see if it has resolved the issue for you.
Since bugs are a common thing in mobile apps and it can occur at any time. But the good part is that the developers behind the app are always working to make your experience better by fixing all the bugs.
So to update Snapchat, you will need to go ahead and follow these below steps:
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- From here, navigate to the Snapchat page.
- Then download the latest version of Snapchat and install it on your device.
- After that, select the voice changer filter and focus the camera on your face.
- Then check if the Snapchat voice changer is working for you or not.
Activate Snapchat Filters
If you still cannot access the filters after performing all the necessary updates, then there is a high possibility that the filter is deactivated by Snapchat itself. However, the good thing is that you can reactivate the filter and here is how you can do so:
- At first, launch Snapchat.
- Then tap on your profile from the upper left corner.
- Then go to settings.
- Now you have to access the settings menu by tapping on the red icon in the upper right corner.
- After that, you have to access additional services.
- Next, choose the manage option under additional services to get more actions. Also, from the manage menu, you have to make sure that the filter option is enabled. In case if it does not enable, then do it.
- Once you are done enabling the features, you have to go back to the main Snapchat window and check whether you can use them or not.
There are some smartphones that are not compatible with Snapchat voice changers like Helium or Bee. As a result, if your device is not compatible, then you cannot use the feature unless the issue is fixed by Snapchat.
However, to make sure that your device is only facing this error, you can try using some other device and see if you still face the same issue or not. However, before you check it, make sure to update the app.
Use Third Party Apps
Apart from the Snapchat voice changer, there are quite a lot of third-party apps that are also available that you can try out. One such app is the Voice Changer FX. This helps you to change your voice in your videos.
Also, the application is extremely easy to use and comes with lots of features. It records your video through the phone camera instead of Snapchat. After that, simply upload the video to Snapchat and select the filter of your choice, and you are all done.
Although this is a complicated thing to do you will get to use it. Also, there are a few other apps that you can check out like:
- Robot Talk
- Alien Voice
So that was the answer to your how to fix Snapchat voice not working error question. Now go ahead and check these steps and see how they are working for you.