Are you having trouble downloading PPT from Slideshare and looking for a quick solution? If yes, then you’re at the right place.
Slide share allows you to download some limited types of files after registration or subscription. You don’t need to pay anything to download a file at Slideshare.
Many users don’t want to register or log in to use Slideshare’s services. They just want to download PPT from Slideshare without logging in.
This discussion is to inform you about Slideshare and tell you how to download PPT from Slideshare without logging in.
What is Slideshare?
The digital world is vast, with many social media platforms. Nowadays, people are busy managing these platforms, posting photos, videos, and other relatable content.
This takes time and effort to operate. People spend so much time and effort managing their social media accounts. This leads to a complete waste of time and effort.
Slideshare works as a more overlooked social media platform that is used to post content in the form of PPTs, videos, infographics, PDFs, and others. This makes your time worthy and saves your efforts to present some super knowledgeable content that you’re looking for.
Using Slideshare will help you explore the content posted by other creators and download it without any restrictions.
It’s a platform that allows you to find slides on various topics, such as education and business. It can become a great source of inspiration and information for your projects.
How to Download PPT from Slideshare?
If you want to download the PPT from Slideshare, then you have to make sure to complete the login into your account. Once you’ve logged in to it. Follow the steps listed below:-
- Firstly, you need to open the official site of Slideshare.
- Now, find the document that you want to download and copy the URL of the content.
- At this step, complete your login process. You can log in directly through your Email or prefer to use any other method.
- Once you get logged in, a Slideshare downloader will help you to download the content.
- You just need to paste the link of content and click to download.
Hence, your file is ready to download. Once it has been downloaded, you can open it and enjoy it.
How to Download PPT from Slideshare without login?
In case you don’t have an account (Slideshare account) and you don’t want to create an account with Slideshare. Still, you want to download PPT from Slideshare.
Well, there is a way through which you can proceed and get the PPT ready for you. If you’re ready to do this, then follow the steps we have mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to open your web browser. Make sure that you have an active internet speed and a trusted web browser.
- Visit Slideshare’s official site and find the document you want to download. Copy the link to that document and return it to your web browser’s home page.
- It’s time to visit the official site of Slideshare downloader https://ssslideshare.com.
- Once you visit the Slideshare downloader’s official site, paste the URL in the downloader box on ssSlideshare.com.
- Now, you need to select the output format by clicking on the top right corner. You can easily download the file into PDF, PPT or image.
- Once you have decided then click on the download button. You can select all slides or any individual slide in that presentation.
- After completing all the above steps, you’re ready to download the file. You just need to click on the download button in the right corner and the presentation will get downloaded to your device.
In this way, you can download PPT from Slideshare without logging into Slideshare. We strongly suggest following every step as suggested in the above content.
I hope that you have learned to download PPT from Slideshare without logging into it. SlideShare is an amazing platform that delivers precise content to you. Spending your precious time over it will always be worth it. So, just go and download your file and enjoy using Slideshare. You can also download their official application from any authorized app store.