Want to use Garageband for PC? But not sure how to download it? If your answer is yes, then read on. Garageband is one of the most popular audio workstations available out there. With the help of this, you will be able to create music, podcasts, or anything with audio. But as you know that this software is only available for the macOS and iOS devices. As a result, you cannot download Garageband for PC.
However, the good part is that there is a workaround that you can try out to install Garageband on PC. And in this article, I am going to talk about this method only.
So here we go:
What is Garageband?
Garageband is a digital audio workstation. It offers you a complete music studio on your computer. So you can easily make your music and share it with others.
By using Garageband, you will be able to create songs and other audio related projects. As well as it allows you to record your voice and edit them. Plus, getting started with the tool is pretty easy.
Top Features Of Garageband
- It comes with a virtual keyboard. Or you can connect an external keyboard to your computer using a USB cable.
- You can use the software to record, play, capture, and share music with others easily.
- There is a multi-touch feature. Along with that, you are also getting a trigger option for live loop cells.
- There are also quite a lot of DJ like style effects are available in the software. Such as filters, repeats, vinyl scratching, and many more.
- With Garageband for PC, you will also be getting nice electronic or acoustic drummers.
- The app is designed for both individuals and professionals.
How to Download Garageband For PC?
As I have mentioned above that Garageband is an app made for Apple Ecosystem. As a result, there is no way to install the software on your Windows computer.
But there is nothing to be sad yet. As there is a workaround that you can use. And for this tutorial, I am going to use the iPadian.
In case if you do not know what it is, well, iPadian is a simulator and not an emulator. It offers you the impression of using iOS. And it allows you to run iOS apps.
And to get started with this, you will need to follow these steps:
Step 1: First of all, you have to download iPadian on your Windows computer from www.ipadian.net.
Step 2: Once the software is downloaded, follow all the screen instructions and install the software on your computer.
Step 3: Once the installation is completed. Simply launch iPadian and go to the Apple App Store.
Step 4: Now you have to search for Garageband and download the app on iPadian.
Step 5: Finally, you will be able to start using Garageband for PC using iPadian.
This was all about Garageband for PC Windows 7, 8.1 & 10. So go ahead and check the steps out and see how it is working for you. Also, for any questions, you can feel free to comment below.