When it comes to making a fillable PDF form, whether it is for school, college any other work, most of us prefer using Adobe Acrobat software. But, in case you are looking for a solution to make a fillable PDF form without Acrobat then this guide will surely help you out.
There are so many tools out there that allow you to edit or create a fillable form. But, Adobe Acrobat is one of the most popular that has been used any many people. It is very easy to make fillable forms with this excellent and user-friendly tool. I will be sharing 2 different methods to make a fillable form without Acrobat. So, without wasting much time, let’s move forward to the guide.
How to Make a Fillable PDF Form Without Acrobat?
Here we have selected two Acrobat alternatives to make a fillable PDF form without much hassle. So, let’s begin without further delay:
1. Create Fillable PDF Form using ApowerPDF
ApowerPDF is one of the best PDF tools out there and could be the best Acrobat alternative too. It comes along with a user-friendly interface and so many editing options. Using this tool, you can add images, watermarks, modify graphics, etc without any hassles. This tool can also be used to make a fillable PDF form without Acrobat. To proceed with this tool, follow these steps:
- Firstly, download ApowerPDF on your PC.
- Install and Launch the tool.
- Now, at the top-menu click on Create option.
- After that, select the Blank document there.
- Inside the forms section, select the no. of form fields as per your requirements.
- Double-click on the fields in order to customize the forms.
- Once you are done with all, you can simply save the file. You can do it by going through the File option from the menu and then select the Save option.
Also Read: How to Work With PDF on Windows 10?
2. Make a Fillable Form Online using JotForm
There is another alternate way to make a fillable form without Acrobat. Well, this method won’t require downloading any tool. JotForm is an excellent website that allows you to create PDF files online. This tool is totally free to use and it consists of some amazing templates that can add an extraordinary design to your PDF documents.
This web application doesn’t have advanced features of professional usage. But if you want to make a fillable form online for basic purpose then it can help you. To get started with this website, follow the basic steps given below:
- First of all, go to the JotForm website and create an account there. The registration process is quite easy and won’t take much time.
- Once you have created the account, click on the Create form option.
- If you just want a simple form, click on the empty form option. Well, if you wish you can select any template as well.
- Now, add elements to your forms and customize as per your need. Also, add the fillable fields to your document.
Also Read: How to Change Margins in Google Docs?
This was all about how to make a fillable form without Acrobat. We have shared two different and hoping both worked for you. In case you have any questions regarding the topic, you can ask in the comments. Also, if you know any better tool to make PDFs then do share with us too.