TradeGecko is an app that can be used for inventory management for your Shopify online store. If you are running a Shopify online store, managing orders and inventory becomes easy and effective with the use of the TradeGecko app.
TradeGecko is a cloud-based software that is specifically meant for small and medium businesses. If the idea of using TradeGecko interests you, then read on to know what this software is, what it can do, why you need it for your business, and, most importantly, how you can integrate it with your Shopify store.
What Is TradeGecko?
TradeGecko is a comprehensive order management and inventory management system available as an app. When you use this app in your Shopify store, you can automate your back-end operations across different locations and channels.
Your data gets synced between Shopify and TradeGecko instantaneously. The inventory is also updated automatically. TradeGecko notifies you when any product reaches the reorder level. You can get reports on profit, stocks, stock analysis, etc. at the click of a mouse.
TradeGecko is an inventory management app for your Shopify store
Why You Should Use TradeGecko
There are many inventory management apps available for your Shopify store. The following are some reasons to use TradeGecko instead of other apps.
- One of the prime reasons for using TradeGecko is because it gives you value for your money. It offers 14-day trial without asking for your credit card.
- There are six different plans available to meet your requirements, and they start from $39 for a single user. Small businesses can consider either the $199 or $599 plan.
- It is a web-based system, you need not install any software or download any files. You can access TradeGecko anywhere and at any time.
- It is easy to use and has a simple workflow. TradeGecko has a great dashboard through which you can easily set up and start using the app.
- In case, you are stuck while setting up your account or using the app, there is no need to worry. Email support is available to clarify your doubts. There are guides, e-books, and webinars to help you learn how to use TradeGecko’s inventory management system effectively.
- It has all the features you would expect from a top-class inventory management system. These include product search, editing details including the image, help in tracking and managing price and orders.
- Intelligence is one of the best features TradeGecko has. It is an intuitive reporting system that scans for data and uses it to present a variety of reports. You can identify areas for improvement through the intelligence reports.
- You can integrate TradeGecko with multiple channels and locations, and use it with bar code scanners.
- TradeGecko allows you to create batches of products, so you can easily track expiry dates of products to ensure they move out first.
- Apart from Shopify, it supports WooCommerce, Magento, Intuit QuickBooks, and Amazon.
- The reviews clearly show that users are pretty satisfied with the way it works. There are very few negative issues, and they are mostly about support.
- Invoice generation and online payment are supported. It ensures quick payments without making you wait for many days.
- Demand forecasting is now easy thanks to TradeGecko.
A Guide On How To Integrate TradeGecko With Shopify
If you are convinced that TradeGecko is the best inventory management system for your Shopify online store, then all you need to do now is to start using it. The first thing to do is to integrate TradeGecko with Shopify. Given below is a step-by-step guide to help you get it done:
- To start working, you need to connect TradeGecko and Shopify. If you are already working with Shopify, then go to https://apps.shopify.com/tradegecko and click on ‘Get App’ to get the TradeGecko app. Just follow the instructions on the screen to integrate and start using the app.
- In case you do not yet have a Shopify account, do not worry. First, create a TradeGecko account by visiting https://go.tradegecko.com/register, next, go to the TradeGecko app store https://go.tradegecko.com/#/account/integrations/shopify, and lastly, go ahead with integrating the two.
- Set up the auto collection option so that you can look up products easily and automatically by tagging them. For example, you can tag books as fiction and non-fiction.
- TradeGecko does not move its products to Shopify by default. You can do this easily by clicking the ‘Publish All’ button on the product screen.
- That’s it, the integration is done, and you can now easily use TradeGecko with Shopify.