Since Twitter redesigned its UI lots of its users are facing the problem of “Something Went Wrong” whenever they try to open their account. Are you also facing this problem for a long time and want to get rid of it? Well, if yes then this article will help you to get rid of the problem of the “Something went wrong, try again” error.
When people try to open their account on Twitter then the interface will show the notification of ” Something went wrong” but there are some easy ways to buy this you can easily solve this problem and login into your account.
How To Fix Twitter Something Went Wrong, Try Again Error?
Update The Date and Time of PC
Incorrect time and date of the web browser might create a problem that shows a notification of “Something went wrong”. This happens because of a mismatch in the date and time of the web browser and Twitter on your PC. So, it will be corrected by changing the date and time of your PC. To configure this setting follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, type the shortcut key of Win+R. After that enter the command of control time and date. Cpl. and press the enter button to proceed to next.
- Once you complete the 1st step then a Time and Date Windows open on your screen. Now, find the option of internet time and click on it.
- Now, click the option of Change settings.
- Type pool.ntp.org in the server and hit an enter for final confirmation.
After that close the web browser and reopen it and log-in again into your Twitter account.
Also Read: How to Enable Dark / Night Mode On Snapchat?
Clearing Cache and cookies
If your problem is not over with the above solution then you can try this one. By clearing your cache and cookies data from Twitter you can easily log-in to your account without facing the problem like
“Something went wrong”. You just have to go to the settings and follow the steps which are described below:
- Firstly, select a genius and trustworthy browser which you use to run your Twitter account with an active internet. Now, visit the official website of Twitter.
- Once you reach the official website of Twitter then you can see the lock sign on your screen. This icon will be placed in the address bar of your screen. Once you click on this option a menu will open which provides you some certain options. Find the option of “Clear cookies and Site data” and click on it.
- Once you click this option the long list of various domains that you search on the browser will open in front of you. This shows all your cookies on Twitter. Now, you just have to click on the remove option. This option will delete all your recent search and browser history from Twitter.
- Once you complete the previous process then come back to your desktop screen and restart your browser. You have to re-login into your account. So, fill in your username and password into the search bar.
Once you login into your account then your account Twitter will easily open without any problem. This method always works to solve the problem of “Something went wrong” on Twitter. Make sure that you use an active internet while configuring these settings.
So, these are the ways by which you can easily get rid of the problem of Twitter “Something went wrong, Try Again”. If you still facing the same problem then a key combination of Ctrl+F5 will help you remove it.