As a PC gamer, I am pretty sure you already know about Discord. It is one of the best communication services made for players. However, there are certain times when we face issues with Discord, and one such error is the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error.
And in case if you are wondering How to Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error, then I am here to help you out. This is one of the common errors that Discord users face. But the good part is that fixing the problem is not as hard as it seems.
But before, I go ahead and talk about the fixes. Let me just talk about what Discord Awaiting Endpoint error is. So here we go:
What is Discord Awaiting Endpoint?
Basically, the Discord Awaiting Endpoint is a network issue that gamers often encounters with while connecting to the Discord’s server.
However, this error only appears occasionally, and there is nothing to take seriously. One of the common reasons behind this error might be that some Discord servers are down. Or you are failing to connect to a specific server.
However, as mentioned earlier, fixing the problem is not as hard as it seems. And here are all the steps that you can follow to get rid of the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error.
How to Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error?
As I mentioned above that this error might appear because of some server related issues. Hence, it would be a good idea to wait for a while and let Discord only fix the issue for you.
Also, you can try changing your server’s region. So in case, the server that you are trying to connect is down. Then you can try changing your server’s location and see if this is working for you or not.
However, in case if you are not aware of how to change Discord’ server location, then here are all the steps that you will need to follow:
1. Change Discord Server
- At first, from your computer, you will need to launch Discord.
- Now from the left side, you have to go to the settings.
- Over here, go to the server settings and click on overview.
- Now you will need to change your server location. Discord has a bunch of servers. So try connecting each one of the servers one by one and see if this has fixed the issue for you or not.
2. Reinstall the Discord
Another thing that you can try out is reinstalling the Discord. In case if you are facing the problem on a regular basis and you are the only one who is dealing with this issue. Then it would be a good idea to uninstall Discord and install it back.
- Anyway, here are all the steps that need to be followed:
- At first, you will need to download the latest version of Discord from the official website.
- Once downloaded, go to the control panel of your computer.
- Then go to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Over here look for Discord and click on the install button.
- Then do follow all the screen instructions and uninstall Discord from your computer.
- After that, you have to install Discord by following all the screen instructions. Simply start by double-clicking on the exe file.
- Once you do, try connecting to Discord and see if you are still getting the same Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error or not.
Also Read: How to Fix PUBG Servers Are Too Busy Error?
3. Contact Support
Finally, if nothing is working out for you, even after waiting for hours. Then it is a good time to let the1 Discord support team know that you are in problem.
Also, the good part is that reaching out to Discord support is not hard. You can simply tweet your problem to Discord at @discordapp on Twitter. And they will help you out with your query as soon as possible.
So that was the answer to your How to Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error question. Now go ahead and check these steps out and see if they are working for you or not. Also, for any further questions, do feel free to comment below, and I will help you out.