Hulu is definitely one of the top video streaming platforms that exist in the world. It has a lot of content to offer and has a huge user base. However, as you already know that the basic version of the Hulu plan comes with ads. And ads are something that most people do not like. So the question is How to Block Ads On Hulu?
Well, in case if you have the same question in your mind, then let me just go ahead and answer the question for you. So here we go:
How to Block Ads On Hulu?
So, here we are sharing several methods to Block Hulu Ads. By following these procedures, you can continue your entertainment without interruption of advertisements. Also, don’t forget to check out Free Netflix Accounts that we have shared.
1. Upgrade Hulu:
One of the first things that you can do is upgrade your Hulu subscription. As you already know that Hulu comes with 4 different plan options which are the:
- Hulu Subscription: $5.99 per month.
- Hulu (No Ads): $11.99 per month.
- Hulu + Live TV: $54.99 per month.
- Hulu + Live TV (No ads): $60.99 per month.
So if you upgrade to the no ads plan, you will no longer get to see ads and have a better viewing experience. Alternatively, you can check out these working 20+ Latest Free Hulu Accounts & Passwords
2. Ad Block Plus:
In case if you have no plans of upgrading your Hulu subscription plan, then you can try out the Ad Block Plus. Well, this tool does not remove ads from Hulu, but it can replace the ad with a black screen. However, the only drawback of this method is that some of the content may not be playable. You may also like Pandora Premium Apk that comes with no ads.
3. Open Hulu Video on Two Tabs:
This is one of the easiest things that you can do block ads on Hulu. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
- At first, open Hulu and select content that you would like to watch.
- Now, open the same content on another tab.
- Next, in the second Tab, you have to mute the volume and fast forward the program just a few seconds before the first commercial ad.
- Then come back to the 1st Tab, which you have opened first and start watching the program.
- Once you see the 1st commercial ad in the first Tab, simply go to the second Tab and start watching the content from there only.
However, the only drawback is that you will need to continuously do this to watch the full show/movie without any ad interruptions.
4. Using Enounce MySpeed to Fast Forward Hulu Ads:
Lastly, you can use Enounce MySpeed to fast forward Hulu ads. This tool helps you to fast forward 4 minutes of ads to just 1 minute. Also, check out How To See and Delete Hulu Watch History?
Using this tool, you can easily fast forward all the commercial ads across all the platforms. Even getting started with the software is pretty easy. Simply download Enounce MySpeed Software and start using it.
However, the tool is only free for the first 7 days. But you can always uninstall and reinstall the software. So there is no need to pay for it. Also, try out the Spotify Premium Apk if you love listening to songs.
So those were some of the hacks on How to Block Ads On Hulu. These methods may not completely remove ads from Hulu. But it helps you to get rid of them. So go and try these methods out and see how they are working for you.