A popular company like Apple never forgets to return the favor of love and affection from customers. Yes, the Final Cut Pro free trial now extends to 90 days. The news is a respite for startups who have a limited budget but are desirous to use premium video editing software. They can now use it beyond the earlier designated 30 days. The app is there on Mac and iPad on the App Store for the users to benefit from.
If you want to use the free version, then you can cancel the Final Cut Pro free trial within the specified and designated time period of 90 days. Or else, you will continue to be charged monthly from the service after the free trial ends (unless and until you cancel).
About Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is a video editing app that is greatly used by professionals, thanks to its accuracy, precision, and technologically empowered engineering. It allows the users to customize as per the needs of clients. Similarly, one can see extreme professional standards that go towards editing, recording, and delivering projects with accuracy. Over 1000 video formats in terms of AVI, MP4, MOV, MV, and many others can easily be converted.
Basic requirements to get Final Cut Pro trial:
If you have been trying for the last many minutes to download the free trial, but are unable to get it installed, then don’t worry. In order to be eligible for the Final Cut Pro free trial, your Mac system has to adhere to the minimum requirements laid down by Apple.
- The OS has to be 10.13.16 or beyond.
- Display with 1280 by 768 resolution or higher.
- Your system needs to have 4GB of RAM along with a graphics card that supports metal.
- Requirement of 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins.
- There has to be 6GB of disk space available as part of a basic requirement for installation.
- 63GB hard disk space requirement to address the need to instate a full sound library.
- The disk space has to be 3.8GB.
Many times, the users don’t give much consideration to the requirements, resulting in frustration or anxiety. Also, it is important to update the operating system, before you go on to download the package.
How to Get Final Cut Pro Free Trial for 90 days?
Let’s now take a look at the following steps:
- Visit the Apple’s Final Cut Pro page.
- You can see the “Download Now” button under the “Try Final Cut Pro Free for 90 days”, Click on the button and you will download a file to the computer.
- Now, as you install the file, you will have a free trial of Final Cut Pro that you can easily enjoy, not just for 30 days, but for a full 90 days.
- The users experience certain limitations which are otherwise present in the pro version. Yes, the user won’t be able to try additional effects such as certain advanced features. This is a drawback for those users whose work entails them using a high standard of software with perfection.
Also Read: How to Get Daily Wire Free Trial?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to purchase Final Cut Pro, after the end of the trial period?
Final Cut Pro on Mac has its exclusive presence only on the Mac App Store. The users can know the exact days remaining while visiting the Final Cut Pro trial. Simply, click on ‘Buy’ to purchase Final Cut Pro during the continuation of the trial period. After all, Final Cut Pro is not free after the end of the trial period which lasts for 90 days. So, you have to pay post the period.
Are there any limitations with the Final Cut Pro trial?
Yes, the final Cut Pro trial does have limited content. For example, it doesn’t have 1,300 royalty-free sound effects. Otherwise, there are a series of similar advancements that the users can equally witness in the trial period. For example, users can edit, add effects, apply the correct color or export files while ensuring high degree of professional standards.
Is Final Cut Pro present on PC?
Final Cut Pro doesn’t have its presence on PC. So, you need to have a Mac computer or laptop that has a MacOS operating system for using the Final Cut Pro.
Finally, after going through the simplified steps, you know the process to download and enjoy the creative and professionally advanced tools that Apple offers. You can enjoy some of them for 90 days. Just to give you a reflection of the craze of such tools, even movies namely The Social Network, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, etc have used the Final Cut Pro. Yes, the tools have given such movies another level of creativity that the audience has certainly liked and appreciated.