Crunchyroll is an American-based over-the-top streaming service known for shows like Anime, Manga, etc. It has gained massive popularity over the years because of the quality it provides.
But many users have reported that this site isn’t accessible on Chrome. For obvious reasons, they’ll get exasperated and try to sort the issue out.
If you also face the same problem, this is the right place. Here, I’ll teach you how to quickly fix Crunchyroll not working on Chrome issues.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Not Working On Chrome?
The Crunchyroll not working on Chrome issue can occur for various reasons like internet connectivity, corrupted cached data, etc. So, to eliminate the problem, you need to find the culprit first.
To help you sort out the issue easily, I have shared six fixes below that you need to follow individually.
1. Check Your Internet Connectivity
An active and stable internet connection is the most important thing to access any website. So, if Crunchyroll not working on Chrome, you should test your internet before moving on to any other technical solutions below.
To know if the internet is working correctly, you should browse other websites like YouTube or check complete analysis from internet speed measurement sites like Fast.com.
Sometimes the router or modem shows problems, and you can easily eliminate issues like slow speed by restarting them, so try that.
If that doesn’t work, then it’ll be better for you to contact your internet service provider for better coverage and speed, or you can also switch to a high-speed plan.
2. Clear Chrome’s Cache & Cookies
Chrome caches webpages to help you browse faster next time; on the other hand, your saved password and usernames are stored as Cookies. But this data can sometimes interfere with and prevent different sites from browsing.
So, to use Crunchyroll like before, it’ll be a good idea to clear Chrome’s Cache & Cookies. If you don’t know how the following steps will help you.
- Open the Chrome browser and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- After that, it’ll open many options, and you must select More Tools.
- Then, select the Clear browsing data option.
- It’ll take you to the Settings page, where you need to set the time range as all time and check the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” options.
- After that, click the Clear Data button to remove Chrome’s cache and cookies.
3. Disable Extensions
Some websites don’t support Chrome extensions as they prevent them from working correctly. The same thing can happen with Crunchyroll, so if you have added extensions to your Chrome browser, it’ll be better to try disabling them.
The following steps will assist you in doing that:
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Then, select Settings from the available options.
- After that, you need to click on the Extensions at the left panel’s bottom side.
- On the next screen, it’ll show you all the extensions added to your browser. You just need to click the remove button and remove all one by one.
4. Enable Pop-up Redirects
As you know, Crunchyroll has Pop-up advertisements, which will keep showing you unless you log in to your premium account. But the problem is that Chrome automatically disables the Pop-up redirects, so Crunchyroll may not work.
You should try enabling pop-up redirects to fix Crunchyroll not working on Chrome. The following steps will help you do that easily without any errors:
- First, open the Chrome browser and click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Then, select Settings.
- After that, you need to click on Privacy and security on the left panel.
- Then, click on the Site settings option.
- Now, select the Crunchyroll site from the list and click on it.
- Then, locate the Pop-up and redirects option under the Permission menu and change the option to Allow.
5. Update Chrome Browser
It’s also possible that your Chrome browser has some bugs causing the issue. In that case, it’ll surely be worth checking for updates and installing the latest version.
- Click on the three dots located on the upper right side in the Chrome browser.
- Then, you need to click on Settings.
- After that, click on About Chrome from the left panel.
- Then, it’ll automatically check for a new version. If the result shows any version, you should instantly download that.
6. Use Other Browsers
If any of the above solutions don’t provide fruitful results, then you should use any browser other than Chrome, as most users only face issues with Chrome. Also, check out How to Get Crunchyroll Guest Pass For Free in 2023?
You can opt for any alternative browser like Firefox and try browsing Crunchyroll there. It’ll surely help you browse the website seamlessly without showing any problems.
So, these were the solutions to fix Crunchyroll not working on Chrome. Hopefully, you have eliminated the problem quickly using the above methods. If you still have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below.