Hike For PC has become the most trending topic these days as people want to use this application on their Windows Computer. Hike messenger is a social messaging app developed in India by Bharti Softbank. With Hike, users can send each other text and voice messages, graphical stickers, emoticons, images, videos, audios, files, contacts and their location like other social messaging apps. It is only available for Android and iOS smartphones.
It is available in 10 languages including Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, and English etc. You can have a group chat with 1000 people at the same time on Hike. You can call or video calls your friends using this Indian messenger app. It has strong encryption compared to other messenger apps. You can chat with others, even if you are offline. Moreover, you can choose who can see your Last Seen Status or not.
Hike For PC 2020
Requirements for Hike PC
There are some people who have to work on their PC or laptop all the time. They simply don’t have time to remain glued to their smartphones. They don’t have to check and unlock their phones every time they get a message. They can check these messages with comfortable ease on their PC. Moreover, some workplaces do not allow us to carry mobile devices. These are the reasons why there should be a version Hike for PC available to download.
Also Read: Turbo VPN For PC Download : Windows & Mac
What is Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software which represents a specific Android device. It is used as a target platform to run and test Android applications on PCs or laptops. In other words, you can test an Android application without using any specific device. In case you want to run iOS apps on PC, please refer to iOS Emulators which I have shared on our earlier blog post.
Bluestacks is the most reputed Android emulator available out there. It is still the first choice for either Android developers or people who want to run Android applications. MEMU and Nox App Player and ARC Welder on Google Chrome are some of the best Bluestacks alternatives available online. You may also like Hotstar App For PC
How to Download Hike For PC?
1. Using Bluestacks:
- First, you have to download an Android emulator software Bluestacks on your computer. It is extremely easy to download and use, which is why it is the most preferred android emulator.
- Install and run BlueStacks on your PC. A home screen will be displayed to you.
- Next, you have to search for the ‘‘Hike for PC (Apk file)” and download it from Bluestacks android emulator play store.
- Then just open the Apk file after downloading it with Bluestacks. You will see a message on your screen saying “Installing APK”. It will be installed on your computer within a few seconds.
- Now all you have to do is open Bluestacks and click on the Hike Icon to start using Hike on your PC.
2. Without Bluestacks
- First, download and install ARC Welder on Google Chrome and the icon of App Launcher will be created automatically
- Next, launch the ARC Welder and browse for Hike Messenger Apk by clicking on the ‘+’ icon and select it.
- Then choose the preferred orientation, portrait or landscape and click on Test to launch the Hike app.
The Hike is the first social messenger app made in India and by far it is the best app available on Play Store. Many Indian languages are supported in this app in addition to English. It can send text messages at lightning speed, faster than any other apps. You can conference call up to 100 people using Hike. It has an amazing collection of stickers, in different Indian languages.
However, a PC-friendly version of the app is still not available. You have to use an Android emulator like Bluestacks to download the ‘‘Hike Apk’’ file. The Hike For PC will be much appreciated by a huge number of users, as they don’t have to constantly check their phones for messages.