Hulu watch history is one of the useful features that the streaming service has. It lets you view your past watched shows and moves. However, if you are sharing your account with your friends and family members and you have watched something that you don’t want to let others know. Then deleting your Hulu history would be a good idea. So the question is how to see and delete Hulu watch history?
Well, managing Hulu watch history is pretty easy to manage. You can easily view, delete or manage your Hulu history by following a few steps only. Plus, it lets you customize what should be shown on your home screen on the Hulu app.
But if you don’t know how managing Hulu watch history works, then not to worry. Since I will be telling you all the steps that you need to follow.
So let me just go ahead and walk you through all the steps that you have to follow:
How To View Hulu Watch History?
Viewing Hulu watch history is extremely easy. Simply head over to “keep watching” collection and from there select “All watch History”. Over here, you will be able to see all your account’s watch history and manage them easily.
For example, if you want to watch shows or movies where you left them, simply click on the title and you will be able to start watching the movie or show where you left it. Or you can delete your watch history from this page only.
How To Delete Hulu Watch History?
By now, you know how you can view your Hulu watch history. The next question is how to clear Hulu watch history?
Well, below are all the steps that you have to follow to remove TV shows or movies from your watch history:
For Desktop Users:
- First of all, go to Hulu.com and login to your account using your credentials.
- Then go to the “Keep watching” option.
- Now move your cursor over a movie or TV shows’ thumbnail and click on the “X” icon to remove it from the Hulu watch history.
- Finally, click on done to save the changes.
For Mobile Users:
- At first, open the Hulu mobile app from your Android or iOS device.
- Then go to the “Keep Watching” section and then go to All watch history.
- Over here, you will find all the movies and shows you have watched. However, to delete a movie or show, tap on the three dots icon.
- After that, tap on “Remove from watch history” option.
- Finally, click confirm to save the changes.
For TV Users:
- At first, launch the Hulu app from your Smart TV.
- Then click on the TV shows or movie’s thumbnail to open its details page.
- Then click on the option that says “Manage movie” or “Manage series”.
- After that, click on the “Remove from watch history” option to remove it from your Hulu watch history.
- Finally, click on the confirm button to remove that the movie or show.
How To Delete Hulu History Associated with your Account and Profiles?
Apart from clearing out your own Hulu videos watch history, you can also completely remove all the watch history across your Hulu profiles.
For this, you will need to follow the below steps:
- At first, go to Hulu.com from your computer.
- Then log in to your account using your login credentials.
- After that, go to the Accounts Tab.
- Now under the Privacy and Settings, you have to select “California Privacy Rights”.
- Now look for the Manage active option.
- Finally, select Watch History > Clear Selected to remove all the Hulu watch history from all your profiles.
So that was all for your how to see and delete Hulu watch history question. By following the above methods, you will easily be able to clear out your Hulu content watch history on different devices. So go ahead and give these steps a try and see if they are working for you.
Also, if there is anything you wish to ask, then do feel free to let me known by commenting below.