The world of entertainment has completely changed with the revolution of OTT platforms. We have many popular OTT platforms that serve video-on-demand content with original content to their subscribers. Paramount Plus is a popular American OTT platform with millions of active subscribers across the country.
If you have recently subscribed to Paramount Plus and looking for a way to activate it on your smart TV devices such as Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, etc., then this guide will help you do so. The full process to activate Paramount Plus on various devices is given in this article.
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is a video-on-demand OTT platform with a huge content library to watch the latest episodes of their favorite TV shows, movies, popular choice videos, original videos, TV series, and other exclusive content.
With the same service, you can watch live TV shows and can subscribe to other services also. Paramount Plus is available on many platforms such as Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, etc. It lets users stream their favorite content on any device they want with ease.
Many people get confused when it comes to activating Paramount Plus on their smart TVs. Here, we have prepared tutorials to activate Paramount Plus On Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, etc. Let’s get on to the details now!
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV?
The first thing you need to do here is install the Paramount Plus app on your Apple TV. The following steps will give you more information on how you can install and activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV.
- Open the Home Screen by pressing the Menu button on your remote control.
- Click the App Store icon and search for the Paramount Plus Network app.
- Click the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV. Click the Open button once the installation process is done!
- You’ll be asked to choose your TV service provider. Here, you will see an activation code, copy or note down this code.
- Now, open the web browser and go to paramountnetwork.com/activate link.
- Enter the code you’ve copied here.
- You’ll be asked to sign in using your TV provider, follow the essential steps to log in.
You’re done! You can now start streaming your favorite TV shows and the entire content library of Paramount Plus on your Apple TV.
Also Read: How to Get Free Paramount Plus in 2024?
Activate Paramount Plus on Amazon Firestick
- Launch Amazon Firestick on your Smart TV.
- Select the Apps icon to open the available apps from the top menu.
- Select the Categories option and search for the Paramount Plus option, select the Get button to install the app on your Firestick.
- Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch it.
- Select your TV provider from the list, you’ll be prompted with an activation code here. Copy this code.
- Open a web browser and go to the paramountplusnetwork.com/activate link.
- You’ll be asked to enter the activation code here and paste the code you’ve copied.
- Now, sign in with your TV provider’s login credentials and you’re done!
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Roku?
- Press the Home button on Roku TV using the remote control.
- From the main menu, scroll down until you see the Streaming Channels option. Select this option to open the Channel Store.
- Select the Search Channels option and then enter Paramount Network there.
- Click add channel option to add the Paramount Plus channel. Click the Open button to open the channel.
- Select the TV service provider option from the list. You’ll be prompted with an activation code. Copy this code.
- Open the web browser app on your device and go to paramountplusnetwork.com/activate. Enter the code you’ve copied recently.
- Now, sign in with your TV provider’s login credentials i.e. username and password.
Also Read: How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription?
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
- Click the Xfinity Button, it will open up the main menu on your screen.
- From the right side, select the Apps option.
- From here, search for the Paramount Plus Network app and select the app.
- Once done, select the Ok button to launch the app.
- Select your TV Provider from the list. You’ll be prompted with an activation code on your screen. Note down this code for further use.
- Open the web browser app and go to the paramountplusnetwork.com/activate link.
- Now, enter the code you have copied or noted down recently.
- Sign in using your TV provider’s login credentials.
You’re done! You have successfully activated Paramount Plus on Xfinity. By now, you can stream unlimited content of Paramount Plus on Xfinity.
That’s how you can activate Paramount Plus on Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, and other devices. Paramount Plus subscribers can activate this service on these devices to experience the best of entertainment on a big screen.
Paramount Plus is a one-stop entertainment that serves exclusive originals, add-free content, movies, tv shows, and more under one roof. Follow the above-given steps, get this service activated, and start streaming your favorite content now!