Discovery plus is one of the most entertaining and educational platforms where you can explore the world and learn various educational content from it. Well, Discovery Plus is not a free platform to access so users will have to pay the specified amount of subscription to operate the discovery plus channels.
If you’re a Roku user, we would like to tell you that Discovery Plus is also available on Roku. So, you can get access (after subscription) to Discovery Plus in the Roku App. In this discussion, we’re going to tell you how to get Discovery Plus on Roku. So, without making a further delay, let’s know how to get the Discovery Plus channel in your Roku app or website.
How to get Discovery Plus on a Roku?
If you want to access the Discovery Plus channel on your Roku device then make sure that you have got the subscription. Since Discovery Plus is not available for free, you have to pay a specified amount for a subscription. Yes, users will get a free trial of 7 days of discovery plus channel for the first time. After the completion of the free trial duration, you have to subscribe to this platform.
How to Setup Discovery Plus on Roku device?
If you’re a Discovery Plus lover and wanna get this channel now then follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, open the Roku application on your device. Once the Roku application is opened on your device then visit the option of channel store.
- Once you visit the channel store then select the option of “Streaming channel”. In the streaming, channel section search for the option of “Discovery”.
- The results related to your search will start appearing on your screen. Here, you just have to select the icon of Discovery Plus and proceed to the next.
- It’s time to install the app on your device. So, install the Discovery Plus application on your device and wait until the application is installed.
- Now, open the application and sign in to your account. If you already had an account on the discovery plus channel then enter your login credentials in it.
With the steps given above, you can enjoy the Discovery+ services on your Roku device. You just have to ensure a good quality internet while performing this method.
How to get Discovery Plus On Roku Website?
If you are using a tablet or phone and running a Roku app in it then you can easily access the discovery plus. Follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Discovery plus platform. Here, you have to select the option of “Add Channel”.
- Now, complete your sign-in procedure on the discovery plus platform. If you have already signed into the platform then enter your login credentials and login into your account.
- Your Roku app will automatically detect the new downloads and start access to the platform.
- Now, go to settings, and select the option of the system. Under this option click on the option “System update”. This will search for the updates and if the app does not appear in the steaming bears then it will start appearing after this configuration.
Also Read: How to Turn Off Your Roku Device?
So, here we discussed How to get Discovery Plus on Roku. Whether you’re using a Roku device or running the Roku app on your mobile or tablet devices you just have to follow the steps to get access to Discovery Plus easily.