HBO Max through the years of providing quality video subscriptions has created a special place in the hearts of millions. Yes, one of the oldest television-centric service providers, it is known for telecasting renowned shows such as Game of Thrones, classic Friends, etc. Viewers always have an obvious inclination to the subscription service considering the massive library of shows and movies that continuously quench their hunger.
The new users obviously want to test the service prior to making the payment. Unfortunately, HBO Max is following the lines of Netflix which has stopped giving free trials to new subscribers. However, don’t worry. You can still get the HBO Max free trial with Hulu and free HBO max with AT&T. Let’s now take a look at the steps to achieve the same:-
What is HBO Max?
HBO Max is an online streaming platform that provides on-demand content to its members exclusively, similar to the likes of Hulu, Netflix, or Disney+.
Even though new entrants don’t get a free trial by Max, they can still be eligible for the same. Yes, you read it right. The subscribers can get a free trial of HBO Max free trial with Hulu and free HBO Max with AT&T. Let’s now take a look at the following steps to achieve the same.
How to Get HBO Max Free Trial With Hulu and AT&T?
1. HBO MAX Free Trial With Hulu
It is always exciting to do things the first time, so while you are a new Hulu subscriber you get HBO Max 7-day free trial along with the designated 30-day Hulu free trial. The add-on obviously creates a sense of joy and fun given the extended period of time, new subscribers can avail of the facility. It isn’t available to the existing HBO Max subscribers though.
Hulu costs $6.99 monthly or $69.99 annually, while the HBO Max add-on has a monthly cost of $14.99 and $149.99 annual cost.
Let’s now take a look at the following steps:
- Type the address of the official Hulu website
- Click on the option “Start your Free Trail” which is prominently available in big words
- You will be directed to the option of choosing a suitable plan.
- The site will then ask you to either log in to the account (if you have previously created an account) or sign up (if you have never created one).
- Once, you have fulfilled the norms of signing up, it is time for you to claim a 30-day Hulu free trial.
- Now, that you have signed in, add the HBO Max add-on free trial to the newly created Hulu account.
As per the laid down norms of the site, you need to use a credit card to fill in the details. You won’t be charged if you cancel within 7 days. Additionally, log in to the Hulu account and remove the HBO Max add-on. It is the joy that comes with attaining a free trial period as you genuinely feel happy to know more about the streaming service, before making your payment.
How to Get Free HBO Max with AT&T?
As an AT and T customer, be happy fetching free HBO max with AT&T as it is available with most of the plans. Let’s now take a look at the steps:
- Go to your AT&T account here
- Sign in to your AT&T account
- Go to the section of My Account.
- Now, you need to click on the button that says ‘Get Started’ (You can easily see this with the Max logo).
- As you follow the instructions, you head to the website where you have to tap on the ‘Sign-in’ button.
- The next step requires you to ‘Sign in through TV or Mobile Provider’ (marked with blue button).
- In the next step, you choose AT&T as your provider and you have to enter the login credentials in the form of ID and password. Once you do, click on ‘Sign in’.
This is how you have completed the HBO X profile for you to begin streaming. This is a part of a free trial where you don’t have to spend any money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a free trial with Max?
No, Max doesn’t entertain free trial to new users. However, you can still get the free trial of Max through Hulu and AT and T.
What is the cost of HBO Max?
HBO Max costs $9.99 monthly for the specific plan which is ad-supported. However, if you are ready to spend slightly more for a complete ad-free plan, then it costs $15.99 monthly. These two plans can be subscribed annually.
Finally, this is how you can avail the facility of the HBO Max Free Trial with Hulu and AT&T. The free trial period brings a sense of happiness, and you can easily get it, by following the aforesaid steps.