Microsoft’s Xbox is a video gaming brand that has five consoles, applications, etc. It has become popular worldwide because It provides users with a next-level gaming experience.
You can purchase games and also play the free ones. But if you want to access all the games without purchasing them separately, Xbox Game Pass Codes will be the best option. For that, you’ll need to pay the amount on a monthly basis.
But, if you want to get free Xbox Game Pass codes, this post is for you. Here, I’ll share some codes with you and also share some methods to earn them as a reward.
What is a free Xbox game pass code?
Xbox game pass code is a 25-character code that you can redeem on Xbox and Microsoft stores that provides you access to all the games and many things for free.
You can buy this code from the store or get it from different giveaways and rewarding platforms. These codes allow you to download free games and in-game items on your Xbox console or Microsoft account.
Free Xbox Game Pass Codes – 26 March, 2023
Xbox game passcodes can be used once, so if you’re late then you won’t be able to redeem the codes I shared below.
However, I keep adding new codes regularly, so you can check back later for codes if any of them doesn’t work.
Other Methods to get Free Xbox Game Pass Codes
Apart from the above free Xbox Game Pass Codes, there are some rewarding platforms that provide free codes for completing simple tasks. But not all are trusted and really reward you. However, these are five websites that actually pay.
Survey Junkie: It’s a popular online survey platform that has many surveys available and you can earn rewards by completing them. You just need to complete the one-time registration to get started and start taking the tasks. Later you can redeem the reward as an Xbox game pass code.
Swagbucks: It’s another popular and trusted consumer-rewarding platform. After signing up on the website you can start completing the simple task and earn rewards. When you have enough points, you can use that to get a free Xbox game pass code.
Branded survey: This is also a great platform to earn free cash just by completing simple surveys. The minimum redemption amount is 500 points that you can easily accumulate by completing a few surveys.
LifePoints: It’s a platform where users complete surveys and small tasks and get paid for that. The registration is absolutely free and you can start doing the surveys instantly. After accumulating enough points you can redeem that in exchange for an Xbox game pass code.
PointClub: This is another great platform to earn rewards for completing simple surveys. It’s an easy-to-use website and just requires an account to start doing the tasks. You get a wide range of redemption options including an Xbox game pass code. Also, check out How to Use Xbox Resolver to Find IP Address?
How to Redeem a Free Xbox Game Pass Code?
Now, you have a free Xbox game pass code, so you should know how to redeem it if you haven’t done this before.
But the steps are different, depending on where you’re redeeming the codes. So, to help you, I have shared the method for all the platforms below.
On Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One:
- First, you need to open the guide on the Xbox, so press the Xbox button.
- After that, you’ll see many options, select Store from there.
- Now, you need to press the View button to open the side menu.
- Then, from the available options, select Redeem.
- After that, you need to enter the 25 characters code and click Next and follow the prompts.
On a Web Browser:
- First, open any browser on your PC or mobile.
- Then, navigate to https://redeem.microsoft.com/
- After that, it’ll ask you to log in to your account, so enter your registered email address followed by your password.
- After logging in, you’ll get the option to enter the 25-character redeem code, so enter that and click Next.
- Then, keep following the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
On Microsoft Store on Windows:
- On your Windows machine, click the Start button.
- It’ll show you all the applications installed on your PC, find Microsoft Store, and click on it.
- Then, click on the profile icon in the top right corner to ensure that you’re logged in using the correct account.
- After that, click the three dots located beside the profile on the Microsoft Store’s homepage.
- Then, it’ll open a few options and you need to select “Redeem a code”.
- After that, enter the 25-character code in the given place and click Next.
- Then, follow some on-screen prompts to finish the process.
Also Read: How to Activate Twitch on Roku, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Console?
In Xbox App on Windows:
- On the Windows search bar type in Xbox to find the app easily and click on it to open it.
- After the app opens, you’ll be moved to the homepage where you need to click your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- It’ll show you many different options and you need to select Settings.
- Then, you’ll see Redeem code option under Redeem a code menu; click that.
- Now, enter the 25 characters and click Next to redeem the code.
- Then, you’ll see some prompts on your screen, follow that to successfully finish the process.
On Xbox 360:
- On your controller, press the guide button.
- It’ll show you many options, select Games & Apps there.
- Then, from the available options, select Redeem code.
- On the next page, you’ll get the option to enter the 25-character code; so type in accurately and click Next.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to finish this redemption process.
Is Xbox Game Pass free on PC?
It charges you $1 for the first month but after this period, it automatically renews at $9.99 per month.
Are Xbox Game Pass Code generators trusted?
No, there’s no tool available to generate Xbox Game Pass Code. So, if a website claims that, it’s fake and you should avoid using it.
Do the Xbox gift cards expire?
No, the Xbox gift cards don’t have an expiry date so you can use that whenever you want.
So, these were some free Xbox Game Pass Codes in 2023. If any of the code doesn’t work, follow the methods I shared above to earn it. I’ll keep adding new codes in the future, so keep visiting the page regularly.