Twitch Interactive’s Twitch is a popular video streaming device known for offering the best platform to gamers. It is primarily used by video gamers to stream video games online and share them with others. The company has added a new functionality called in real life stream.
If you are a big fan of Twitch and love to watch live streaming of your favorite games, then you are at the right place. You can now activate Twitch on your respective gaming devices. Today, we will show you how to activate Twitch on Roku, PS4, PS5, and Xbox consoles!
How to Activate Twitch on Roku, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Console?
Firstly, you have to create an account on Twitch to get an activation code which you can use to activate other devices on the Twitch platform. Let’s check out the steps to create an account and get an activation code for a Twitch account.
How to Create a Twitch Account?
If you don’t have a Twitch account, you can create one by following the below-given steps. You need to have your account to stream live video games on the platform.
- Open a web browser app on your computer system and type in twitch. tv in the address bar. Click the Signup option. (You can use your mobile phone to do so the same. Just install the official Twitch app on your device and then click on the Signup button.)
- Enter the required informatio n there and then click the Signup button. (You can use your Facebook authentication to sign up here by clicking on Sign up using the Facebook option.
- Once done, you will receive a 6-digit activation code on your email address and phone. This code will be required to activate the service on other devices to stream live video games.
You’re done! You have successfully created a Twitch account. Also, check out Best Kahoot Names 2023: Cool, Funny, Dirty Name Ideas
How to Activate Twitch on Roku?
- Open the respective channel store and then search for Twitch app there. Install the Twitch app on a Roku TV.
- Open the Twitch app on Roku TV, and select the login option.
- Now, go to twitch. tv/activate on your mobile phone or computer.
- Once you open the URL, a 6-digit code will be displayed on your screen, you need to enter this code on the Twitch app on the Roku TV.
- Select the Ok button.
You’re done! You have successfully activated Twitch on Roku TV. Also, check out How to Activate PeacockTV.com/TV on Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV
How to Activate Twitch on PS4 and PS5?
- Open the PlayStation Store on your PS4 or PS5 device and then search for the Twitch app there by clicking on the Search box.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app.
- Click the Sign in button to sign into your account.
- Visit twitch. tv/activate on your mobile phone or computer. (You need to first log in to the Twitch platform using your account credentials.)
- The platform displays a 6-digit code that you need to enter on the PlayStation’s Twitch app.
- Select Ok to start streaming your games.
This is how you can activate Twitch on PS4 and PS5 devices. Once you activate it, you can broadcast your games or watch any of your friend’s live streaming of games on PS4 or PS5 consoles.
How to Activate Twitch on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
If you have Microsoft’s Xbox 360 or Xbox One device, you can activate Twitch on these devices by following the below-given steps.
- Open the Xbox Store on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One device.
- Click the Search option and then search for the Twitch app.
- Select the Login option to log into the app. Enter your login credentials to log in.
- Visit twitch. tv/activate on your mobile phone or computer system.
- A 6-digit code will be displayed on your mobile phone’s screen or computer’s screen.
- Enter the code displayed here on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One’s Twitch app.
- Select the Ok button to enjoy live streaming of your favorite games.
Fix Errors while Activating Twitch on Roku, PS4, PS4, and Xbox Consoles
- Many users reported not getting the activation code on their mobile phones or computer screen. It is because of the poor internet connection or server problem from the host end.
- You can fix such common errors by simply restarting your Internet Router. Make sure to wait for at least 30 seconds before you start the router. This will instantly solve the issue.
- Or you can try changing your HDMI cable connected to the screen. If the issue is persisting, try out the same procedure after a few minutes to receive the activation code on your device.
That’s all you might want to know about how to activate Twitch on Roku, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Consoles. Now you know how you can activate Twitch on a respective gaming console to broadcast and stream video games online. If you didn’t receive the activation code, you can simply get one by restarting your router, or trying out the same steps multiple times as noted above.