Are you someone who is facing the ‘You Are Being Rate Limited Error’ in Discord? If yes, then don’t worry because this article will help you in fixing this issue. Before you move on to the solutions to resolve this issue let’s try to understand that what is Discord and how this error occurs.
Discord is used by a lot of people because it is easy to use and it is specially designed for gamers. It is a free platform that offers a lot of features like sending texts, images, videos, etc. So when you make too many attempts or too many HTTP requests, Discord disables your verification as well as your account for time being due to privacy and security. To resolve this issue there are few solutions that we have listed in this article.
How To Fix You Are Being Rate Limited Error In Discord
Now that you know how this error occurs let’s move on to the solutions that will you in fixing this error-
1. Try to use Mobile Hotspot
The first solution that you can try is to fix this solution is that you can try using Mobile Hotspot. Follow the steps below to do so-
- Unplug the power of the internet router.
- Press and hold the Power switch on the router for at least 30 seconds.
- Disconnect from the internet from both devices.
- Now open your mobile and connect to the mobile data then enable the Mobile Hotspot.
2. Use VPN
VPN that stands for Virtual Private Network can be used to resolve the issue of ”You Are Being Limited” Error. VPN is a very safe way of browsing because it changes your IP address on a temporary basis after which you can access certain features that are blocked for your current IP address. There are a lot of premium and free VPN options available so you can choose anyone that you like. But I will highly recommend you to get an authentic VPN service for example Nord VPN.
3. Use Incognito mode
You can try using Incognito mode to solve the issue of the You Are Being Limited Error. Browsing data in Incognito mode is much more safe and secure therefore, a lot of people end up using Incognito mode. Follow the steps below to use Incognito mode-
- Open any browser and then click on the three dots at the right-hand side of the browser on the top.
- Now click on the Incognito mode from the browser menu.
- Now try to see if this solution worked or not by logging in after entering your Discord credentials.
4. Reset Router
You can try resetting the Router as it might help in fixing the ”You Are Being Rate Limited” Error. Follow the steps below to reset Router-
- Unplug the power cable of the router for few seconds.
- Then re-insert the cable and turn on the router.
- After that restart the computer and connect to the internet connection.
- Now check if the problem is resolved or not.
5. Contact Discord Support
If none of the above solutions works out for you then you can try contacting Discord Support to resolve this issue. It might be possible that your devices are blocked by Discord Support. Therefore it becomes important for you to contact Discord Support. Follow the steps below to contact Discord Support-
- First, log in to the Discord app or website by entering your credentials.
- After choosing Support and Help fill in all the details required.
- Then write about the complete issue that you are facing.
- Finally, submit your request and your issue will be resolved.
I hope this article was helpful for you to fix You Are Being Rate Limited Error In Discord. Also, let us know which of the above solution worked out for you. In case if you have any other queries or suggestions then feel free to comment in the comment section below.