If you are into online streaming, you must have heard of Own TV. It is a popular on-demand streaming service offering subscribers a wide range of content libraries.
Like any other online streaming platform, Own TV is available on multiple streaming devices. However, you have to activate the network to a respective device.
Those planning to subscribe to this service or have already subscribed can follow this guide to learn how to activate Own TV using start.watch own.tv activate link. Let’s find out!
What is Own TV?
Own stands for Oprah Winfrey Network which is a streaming service for online users. The service provides access to the latest TV shows, movies, and other broadcasts.
Own TV is available through an app for mobile devices, tablets, Smart TVs, and other streaming devices. Verizon, DirecTV, AT&T, Xfinity, Spectrum, and many other cable providers offer this service to stream your favorite TV shows and broadcasts from anywhere.
The app is available for free to download and if you want to explore its content library, you have to subscribe to this network. An active subscriber can stream it on any device by simply activating it.
Own TV is available for multiple devices such as FireTV, Apple TV, Roku, Android, etc. We will go through the steps to learn how to activate it on different devices.
How to Activate Own TV at start.watchown.tv/activate?
The following steps will show you how you can activate Own TV at start.watchown.tv/activate.
- Open a web browser app on your computer system.
- Visit the official website.
- From the home page, navigate to the Activate section of Own TV.
- Enter the activation code and click the Link TV Provider option.
- You’ll see a success message on your screen.
That’s all you have to do to activate Own TV on a Television. For specific devices, here we have explained the guidelines in brief.
How to activate Own TV on Amazon Fire TV?
- Make sure that the Amazon Fire TV device is connected to your Television with a high-speed internet connection.
- Go to the home screen on your Fire TV device.
- Select the Search option from the home screen using a remote control.
- Type Own TV into the search bar.
- Select the app and install it on your device.
- Launch the app from the home screen, an activation code will be displayed. Kindly note down that code.
- Now, go to the official activation link from your mobile device or computer system by visiting the start.watchown.tv/link.
- Now, enter the code displayed on your TV here.
- Click the Activate button.
How to Activate Own TV On Apple TV?
- Make sure that your Apple TV device is connected to the TV.
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Select the Search option and type in Own TV there.
- Click the Get button of the Own TV option to install the app on your Apple TV device.
- Launch the app on your TV from the home screen.
- You will see an activation code on your Television’s screen. Note it down!
- Now, open a web browser app either on your mobile or computer system and type start.watchown.tv/link.
- Here, you will see an activation code field, enter the activation code displayed on your TV here.
- Click the Activate button.
You’re done with the activation process. You need not activate the app again and again, just launch it from the home screen and enjoy your favorite shows!
How to Activate Own TV on Roku?
- Your Roku Device must be connected to the Television set. Make sure that it is also connected to the high-speed internet network.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option and select the Channel Store option.
- Click the Search button and search for Own TV.
- Choose the channel and add it to the existing library of the channels.
- Launch the channel on your Television and note down the activation code displayed there.
- After this, open a web browser app on your computer system and go to start.watchown.tv/link.
- Now, enter the activation code and click the Activate button.
You’ve successfully activated Own TV on a Roku device. You can stream this channel anytime now without following the activation process again and again.
How to Activate Own TV On Android?
- Go to the official Play Store app.
- Search for the Own TV option.
- Select the Install button and let the app install on your device.
- Go to the home screen, and select the Own TV app from your home screen.
- Enter your login credentials i.e. username and password of Own TV’s profile.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start streaming your favorite content from Own TV.
That’s how you can activate Own TV using start.watchown.tv/link for multiple streaming devices. The process is simple where you just need to activate the app by following the simple instructions. It’s a one-time process to stream content from Own TV anytime you want.