Streaming services are increasing rapidly as people have started watching their favorite movies and shows online on multiple devices. Interestingly, streaming platforms are available to run on almost every device through an app. One can install its compatible app to start streaming content available on the platform.
Among all the available streaming services, Peacock is everyone’s favorite. The reason why Peacock has gained so much popularity in the market is its diversity of content. The network offers a variety of movies, tv shows, original content, and more to watch.
If you are an active subscriber of DirectTV and confused about what channel is Peacock on DirectTV?- then this guide will help you out.
What Channel is Peacock on DirectTV?
The Peacock network has partnered with multiple tv network providers allowing the subscribers to stream the entire content library of Peacock with the same subscription fees. It comes as a bundled package allowing the subscribers of DirectTV and other providers to explore and stream the content library with no additional cost.
How to Subscribe Peacock TV On DirectTV?
Make sure that you have an active membership of DirectTV i.e. the subscription plan of DirectTV is active. If you do not have an active membership, make sure to sign up for a new account and subscribe to their network.
After confirming your DirectTV subscription, follow the below-given steps to add Peacock TV’s subscription. You can add Peacock TV manually to the existing subscription to DirectTV by following these steps.
- Open the homepage of DirectTV and click the Sign in option, enter the login credentials to log in.
- Click the top menu bar and a drop-down menu will be presented on your screen. Select the Packages and Deals option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and select the Premium Channels section on it.
- You’ll be presented with a list of premium channels from which you need to select the Peacock TV option.
- Once you select Peacock TV, you will be asked to choose one of their premium subscription plans. Choose your preferred plan from the given list and add the channel to the cart.
Confirm your order and click the Submit it button. The subscription process will be done!
That’s how you can add Peacock TV to DirectTV. Once you have added Peacock TV to DirectTV, the next thing you need to do here is explore the network of Peacock TV on DirectTV. Let’s see how you can explore Peacock TV on DirectTV.
How to access Peacock TV On DirectTV?
Accessing the content library of Peacock TV is super easy and convenient. Once you are subscribed to PeacockTV on Direct TV, you can start streaming its content through DirectTV. To do so, follow the steps given below!
- Enable your DirectTV receiver. If not press the power key to turn it on.
- Once the DirectTV receiver is enabled, go to channel number 125.
- Now, press the Select button from your remote control while you are on channel number 125.
- As soon as you click the Select button, you will be presented with the main menu of the Peacock network.
- Once the Peacock Network is there, you can browse movies, TV shows, and other content available on Peacock Network on your DirectTV.
If for any reason you are not allowed to access its network, there might be an issue with your internet provider. Kindly check the internet connection by connecting to the other device. Or you can restart your receiver and see if the problem is fixed!
That’s it! You can now access the entire content library of Peacock TV on DirectTV. Also, check out How To Watch Local Weather Channels On DirecTV?
You have gained enough information about Peacock TV’s subscription plans and how you can add PeacockTV to DirectTV to stream its content library. Peacock TV has enough content to get you and your family members entertained with all types of movies, tv shows, and more in one single place. Set back, relax, and start streaming!