Microsoft Tool For Windows is the most popular and trusted application which is used by many people to activate various Microsoft Products like Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. There are also other Microsoft Products like MS Office (All Versions) that can be also activated using this awesome software. In this article, we will know How to Activate Windows 10 With Microsoft Toolkit.
What is Microsoft Toolkit?
Microsoft Toolkit is all in one tool to manage license, activate with the Product Code of the different Microsoft Products. It is considered as the best and highly suggested activator for Windows which is used to activate Windows Operating System as well as Microsoft Products like MS Office. This tool can be used offline for the activation of Windows 10. With the activation of Windows Home, Pro, and Enterprise, you will be updated with the latest Windows Updates.
Features of Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10
Here are the few most exciting facts about the MS Toolkit that shows that why should you use this tool on your PC right now.
- Safest, Easiest and Fastest way for activating Windows Products as well as Operating System.
- It supports different types of activation modules with Auto KMS and EZ-activator.
- Can be used offline for licensing and activation of Windows.
- Lifetime activation of keys with Auto reactivation.
- It supports both online and offline activation of products.
- Provides full user permissions to choose any kind of activation process.
- No need of Windows 10 Product Key to activate the Windows.
Download Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10 in 2024
If you are a Windows 10 user and want to activate your Windows, MS Toolkit is the perfect tool for you. This tool can be used very easily and also you don’t need even a working Internet Connection while activating Windows. This tool is also known as Universal Activator for Windows as it allows us to choose our preferred activation method i.e Auto KMS and EZ-activator. So, I highly recommend you to use Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10 instead of other activators.
How to Activate Windows 10 using Microsoft Toolkit?
Let’s proceed to the steps to activate the Windows 10 license using the MS Toolkit. Using this method, you will have a genuine copy of Windows on your Computer.
Important – First of all, disable Antivirus or Windows Defender Tool on your PC. To disable defender go to Windows Defender >> Settings >> Turn the real-time protection off. You can turn it on after the activation.
- Launch Microsoft Toolkit (Run as Administrator)
- Select Windows icon from the right.
- Go to the Product Keys Tab and then click on Check System.
- Now, choose the Windows 10 from the drop-down and select the Windows edition which you want.
- From the right, click on the Install button.
- Go to the Activation tab and select EZ-activator from there.
- Now, wait for some time till it finishes the activation process.
That’s all. You have now successfully activated Windows 10 using Microsoft Toolkit on your PC. Make sure to check if the Windows 10 is activated or not.
How to check if Windows 10 is activated successfully?
To check whether MS Toolkit has activated Windows 10 successfully or not follow the given instructions.
- Right click on This PC and then click on Properties.
- At the last, you can find a section of Windows Activation.
- Check there if “Windows is activated” is written. If yes, then your Windows is activated.
MS Toolkit, also known as EZ-activator has been used by many geeks as they found it very easier to use. It comes with a set of tools where you can manage licensing, keys, activation of various Microsoft Products. All the version of Windows OS and Microsoft Office can be activated very easily with the help of this tool.
This was all about Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10 Activation. I hope you have learned very well that How to activate Windows 10 using MS Toolkit. Now, you don’t need to look for the unofficial ways or cracked keys for the activation of Microsoft Products. Still, if you have any type of question regarding this topic, please leave a comment below.