It is no surprise that Kinemaster is one of the easiest to use video editing application for Android. It comes with easy to use controls and a great user interface. Hence, there are quite a lot of people who want to download Kinemaster For PC and start using it.
But as you probably already know, as of now, there is no Windows version of Kinemaster available out there. So the question is how to download Kinemaster For PC? Well, in this article, I am going to answer this question only.
What is Kinemaster?
In simple words, Kinemaster is a fully featured video editor for Android. It comes with lots of powerful tools. And it is pretty easy to use.
With this application, you are getting some of the high-end features like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects and so on. Even, if you are looking for an easy to use Youtube video editor, this one got your back.
You can also use the video editor to create content for Tiktok and YouTube. And there are quite a lot of professionals who use this application. In short, using this tool, you will be able to create, edit and share your own amazing videos with the world.
Also Read: TikTok For PC & Vidmate App For PC
Top Features of Kinemaster for PC:
- With this video editor, you will get access to multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting.
- It allows you to reverse your videos for a unique look.
- It comes with blending modes. So you create startling and beautiful effects.
- You can add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, sound effects, and other audio on your videos.
- It packs lots of editing tools like trim, splice, crop, and so on.
- There is an asset store where you will find music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video. Also, the store gets updated weekly.
- You can speed control your video for time-lapse and slow-motion effects.
- It offers you access to EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- You can also use the keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
- Kinemaster allows you to export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS.
- You can apply different color filters to make your video stand out.
- The video editor allows you to share your videos directly on YouTube, Facebook, and other websites.
Download Kinemaster For PC
To download Kinemaster For PC, simply go ahead and click on the below download button. Once you click on the download button, wait for a few seconds, and your download will get started.
Now that you are done downloading the application. Let’s just go ahead and talk about the steps that you have to follow to install the app on your PC. So here we go:
How to install Kinemaster on Windows 10?
As I had mentioned earlier, Kinemaster is a smartphone app, and there is no Windows version available. Hence, you can install the app directly on your PC. Instead, you have to use an Android emulator.
An android emulator will create an Android ecosystem on your Windows PC. Anyway, here are steps that you have to follow:
- Go ahead and download Memu Player (Android Emulator) On your Windows computer.
- Then do follow all the screen instructions and install the software to your PC.
- Once done, download the Kinemaster APK file from the above download button.
- Now launch the Android emulator and from the sidebar click on the APK option.
- Finally, select the Kinemaster APK and wait for the app to get installed.
- Once done, you are all set to use Kinemaster on your Windows PC.
So that was all about how you can download Kinemaster For PC. Now it is your call to go ahead and check out all the steps and see how they are working for you. Also, if there is anything you want to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will help you out.