Despite many streaming platforms available in the current generation, many people love to watch live TV channels. If you are one of them, Fubo TV is the solution for you. Fubo TV is a live TV channel streaming platform that includes a wide range of channels from sports to news to entertainment.
In this blog post, we’ve covered in detail how to get a Fubo free trial and try their services before going to the paid subscription. This helps you get a clear understanding of how their service works.
How to Get a Fubo TV Free Trial?
Here is the step-by-step process to get a Fubo Free Trial:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Fubo TV to get a free trial. Otherwise, click on this link to navigate to the free trial landing page.
- Now, on the top right corner, you can find the Free Trial button. Click on it.
- You will now be redirected to the signup page of the Fubo TV Free trial.
- On the next page, you need to enter the email address, pin code, and password you desire.
- Click on the Confirm button and then select Continue.
- Select the plan you want to try.
- Review the terms and conditions and provide your payment information.
- Once the process is completed, you can watch your favorite shows and live TV channels.
Also Read: How to Get Bumble Premium Free Trial?
What Can I Watch on Fubo Free Trial?
In the Fubo TV free trial, you can get to watch the following things:
Live TV Channels: As said earlier, Fubo TV is known for its live TV channel streaming. With the 7-day Fubo Tv free trial, you can get to watch sports channels, entertainment channels, and also news channels.
On-Demand Content: Fubo TV has a library of on-demand content like selected TV shows and movies. In the Fubo free trial, you get access to watch this on-demand content for free. However, some of these contents might vary depending on the region where you access the free trial.
How to Cancel Fubo Free Trial?
After subscribing to the Fubo Free trial, if you do not like its services, you can opt-out and cancel the Fubo TV free trial. Here is what you can do to cancel the subscription:
- Firstly, log in to your Fubo Free trial account.
- In the menu, you can find the “Subscription and Billing” button. Click on it.
- Scroll down the page and select the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Follow the next steps and cancel the subscription.
If you are canceling the Fubo Free trial through a mobile device, here is the process:
- Firstly, log in to the Fubo account through your mobile app.
- Now, navigate to the My Account tab present in the top-right corner.
- In the Account Details section, click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your Fubo free trial subscription.
Your account is now successfully canceled. Also, check out How to Get Daily Wire Free Trial in 2024?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fubo have a 30-day free trial?
No, Fubo doesn’t have a 30-day free trial. It only has a 7-day free trial at the moment.
Can you cancel fuboTV before the free trial ends?
Yes, you can cancel the Fubo TV free trial before it ends. During the Fubo free trial period, if you cancel the subscription, you will not be charged.
Is Fubo free on Firestick?
Yes, a Fubo free trial for 7 days is available on Firestick.
Fubo Free trial is the best way to test out the features of the live TV channel platform. In case you like it, you can continue to the paid subscription after the free trial ends. If not, follow the steps given above to cancel your Fubo free trial subscription.