Chegg is an American education technology company that helps students with their homework and provides physical textbooks, e-learning, and many more services. Chegg has a subscription model that every student needs to take to use all these facilities. However, with this innovative project, it has become the most popular name in this category worldwide.
But, have you ever wondered about earning money from Chegg? If yes, this is the right place for you. Here, I’ll teach you how to earn money from Chegg easily.
How to Earn Money From Chegg in 2024?
You can earn money from Chegg using two ways, one is by becoming a tutor and another is by selling textbooks.
You can select any method according to your interest and start earning with it. I have explained both methods below to help you get started with it easily. Also, check out Free Chegg Premium Accounts & Passwords
1. Earn Money From Chegg By Becoming A Tutor
The first and best method to earn money from Chegg is by becoming a tutor and answering the queries of the students.
If you have expertise in any subject, it’ll surely help you earn money by sharing your knowledge to clear students’ doubts by following the guidelines and academic integrity.
But before you go and register on this platform, it’ll be better for you to know everything about this program.
Subjects You Can Teach On Chegg
Chegg includes a wide range of subjects and you can pick according to your interest and expertise. And those are:
- Allied health
- Business Law
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Languages and Literature
- Library and museum studies
- Medicine and Health
- Military Science
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Vocational Education
Eligibility To Become A Tutor In Chegg
Chegg allows tutors to teach based on their expertise in a particular subject or stream, like this:
Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Chemical)- B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D.
Business (Finance/Accounting/Economics/Operation Management)- MBA, CA, CS, ICWA, CMA, M. Com, MA, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Mathematics (Advanced Math, Algebra/Prealgebra, Biology, Calculus/Precalculus, Chemistry, Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Trigonometry)- B.Tech, M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D.
Physics, Advanced Physics, Earth Science- B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. Also, check out How to Get Free Chegg Answers?
Documents Needed To Apply To Become A Tutor In Chegg
Chegg judges the applicants based on their certificates, so before you apply you should ensure that these documents are ready with you.
- Diploma Photos
- Scanned Image Of Your Transcript
- Student Identity Card
- Teaching Certification
- Additional Documents to verify your expertise in the subject.
Process To Apply To Become A Tutor In Chegg
Now, if you have all the documents ready and expertise on any particular subject, you’re good to apply to Chegg.
But it’ll be tough for you to register as a tutor in Chegg if you’re unfamiliar with the steps. So, to help you with that, I have shared the steps below:
- First, visit Chegg’s Uversity page.
- Then, click the Get started button.
- It’ll take you to a new page where you need to fill out your details like your name, email, phone number, country, university, and the subject you teach.
- After selecting everything, click the Submit button.
- Now, you have to wait for Chegg’s email or phone.
- Then, the representative will ask you to upload your documents and answer a few simple questions.
- The Chegg team will judge on the basis of your documents and your answers.
- Now, you must wait till the process is completed and you’ll also be able to check the progress by logging in to your account.
- When you get the approval, you’ll be notified using an email and you’ll be able to earn money by answering questions after that.
2. Earn Money From Chegg By Selling Textbooks
If you don’t want to be a tutor at Chegg, you can still earn money from this platform by selling your old Textbooks.
Textbooks have demand and students often find it difficult to buy important books. So, Chegg solves this problem by connecting the bookseller and buyer.
If you have old books at your home, you can list them in Chegg. When anyone buys the books, Chegg will deliver the book from you to the buyer’s home and you’ll get the money in your account.
How does Chegg pay its tutors?
If your application for a tutor at Chegg is approved, you may wonder how you will get paid. So, Chegg only pays its tutors through the NEFT mode only. Also, check out How To Rent Books on Chegg?
You answer questions from the 1st to the 31st of every month and all the money is accumulated in your Chegg account. On the 15th of the next month, Chegg transfers the amount automatically to your bank account.
So, these were the ways to earn money from Chegg. Hopefully, you have understood every method clearly. If you still have any questions, feel free to drop your queries in the comments below.