Disney Plus is one of the most reputed and highly-ranked entertainment platforms which provides high-quality movies, TV shows, and many other entertainment sources. This platform provides entertainment services in various different languages. People from various nations can also enjoy the content of Disney Plus in their regional languages.
If you also want to enjoy entertainment content but don’t know how to change the language of Disney Plus on various devices then you’re at the right place. In this discussion, we’re going to examine the ways to fix Disney Plus keeps changing language.
How to Fix Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language?
Disney Plus is a compatible application that runs on various devices. We’ve examined the ways by which you can easily change the language in Disney Plus on various devices. So, let’s get started:
Changing language in Browser
Follow the steps to know how you can change the language of Disney Plus through the browser:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Disney Plus and enter your credentials to log into your account.
- Select the profile option which is available in the right corner of the webpage. Now, click on the profile option, and after that select the opinion of the Edit profile option.
- Select the profile that you’re using.
- Select the language to which you’re referring. Such as selecting the English US/UK option and clicking Save.
- Click on the Done option and hence your language is changed.
Change language in Disney Plus
Follow the instructions which are listed below to know how you can easily change language in Disney Plus:
- Firstly, you have to open your Disney Plus application and go to the Profile option. This option is available in the bottom right corner.
- Select the edit profile option.
- At this step select the profile which you’re using and navigate the application language.
- Now, select the language which you want to use.
That’s it; your language will be changed on Disney Plus. Now, move forward to know more methods to fix Disney Plus keeps changing the language on other devices as well.
Also Read: Free Disney Plus Accounts Email & Password
Changing language in Disney plus Roku
If you’re running your Disney Plus on Roku but don’t know how you can easily change your language in Disney Plus on Roku then follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to open your Roku app and after that select the Disney Plus channel in it. Now, run any program that you want to enjoy.
- At this step, you have to press the asterisk button which is placed at the Roku remote. So, press this button, and your audio menu will open.
- Now, you just have to select the language from the list and resume the movie.
Hence, your Disney Plus language will be changed and you can easily enjoy your content in the new language.
How to change the Disney Plus language On Apple TV?
If your language is changed and you don’t know what to do then don’t worry. This problem can be solved by completing some super easy steps. See the steps below to know:
- Firstly, you have to open the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV. After opening the application on your device you just have to run any title or program in it.
- At this step, you just have to go to the right corner of the screen where a white box is displayed. Click on the white box and select the (CC/Subtitle) option.
- After that, go to the audio section and select the language which you want to prefer.
- After completing the settings, you just have to restart the application on your device and hence your language is changed.
Also Read: How to Fix Spotify Keeps Pausing Error?
How to Change Disney Plus language on Firestick?
Proceeding to the next, we’re going to examine how you can change language in Disney Plus on Firestick. See the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to open the Disney Plus application on your device. Once you open the Disney Plus application run any of the programs like movies, TV shows, or anything you want.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, you’ll see a white box which is for subtitles. You have to make a press on it.
- Now, open the ‘Subtitle section‘ and select the option of Audio settings. Once you select the option of audio setting a new window will open on your screen.
- Here, you just have to select the language which you prefer and save it. Once you confirm the selected language then press back.
Hence, your language is set to your preferred language and you can enjoy your content easily.
So, here we discussed how to fix Disney Plus keeps changing language in many ways and on many devices. These steps are tested and will solve your problem easily. Don’t wait just go change you’re and enjoy the Disney Plus app in your preferred language now.