Soundcloud is one of the most popular online streaming services with millions of daily users. Soundcloud is a premium music streaming service that requires you to subscribe to its premium plans.
If you haven’t subscribed to their premium plans, you might not be able to stream their music content. If you are an active subscriber, you can use the service on multiple streaming platforms. Today, we will show you how to activate Soundcloud on apple tv, Roku, firestick, android, Chromecast, and other services.
How to Activate Soundcloud on Apple TV, Roku, FireStick, Android, Chromecast?
Without further ado, let’s get on to the steps to Soundcloud/Activate on popular streaming platforms one by one.
How to Activate Soundcloud on Apple TV?
Apple TV is one of the most popular streaming devices available in the market. If you are using Apple TV and want to stream your favorite music through the Soundcloud platform, you can do so simply by activating Soundcloud on Apple TV through the following steps.
Steps to Activate Soundcloud on Apple TV
- Go to the Apple TV app store on your respective device and search for the Soundcloud app.
- Click the Install button to install the app on Apple TV. Follow the on-page instructions to install the app.
- Launch the recently installed Soundcloud app, you will see the Soundcloud activation code on your Apple TV screen.
- Now, open the web browser app on your PC or mobile device and visit the activation page of the Soundcloud app. Go to: www.soundcloud.com/activate
- Click the sign-in button, and enter Soundcloud login credentials to log into your Soundcloud account.
- The Soundcloud Activation page will show you the activation code which you need to enter on the Apple TV Screen.
- Wait for a few seconds.
You’re done! You have successfully activated Soundcloud on Apple TV. If you are a premium subscriber, you can access your soundtracks, audio, and other playlists.
How to Activate Soundcloud on Roku?
If you want to Soundcloud/ activate on Roku, there are basic steps that you need to follow. The steps are given below!
- Pick up your Roku TV remote and press the Home Button.
- Open Roku Channel Store to search for the desired app or channel.
- Click the Search button and search for Soundcloud there. Click Add Channel option to add a new channel to the existing list.
- Open the Soundcloud channel, you will see an activation code there. Copy the code from the display.
- Open a web browser on a PC or mobile device and go to secure.soundcloud.com/activate.
- Enter the Soundcloud activation code and wait for some time.
- You’re done! You have successfully activated Soundcloud on Roku.
How to Activate Soundcloud on Firestick?
Note: To install a new app on your Firestick, you must install the Downloader app on your Firestick first. Go to the App Store and search for the Downloader app, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Go to the Firestick home screen, and click the Downloader app.
- Search for the Soundcloud app and install it on your Firestick.
- Launch the Soundcloud app, an activation code field will be popped up there.
- Open the web browser app on your mobile phone or PC and visit the www.soundcloud.com/activate page.
- Remember the code displayed here and enter it on the Firestick’s screen.
You’re done! You have successfully activated Soundcloud on Firestick. Also, check out Activate USA Network On Roku, Apple TV, Firestick & Android TV
How to Activate Soundcloud on Android TV?
- Open Android Homescreen and launch the PlayStore or built-in App Store.
- Click the Search option, and type in Soundcloud there.
- Click the Install button to install the Soundcloud app on your Android TV.
- Launch the Soundcloud app, an activation display will be there on the screen asking you to enter the activation code.
- Open the web browser app on your mobile phone or PC system, go to www.soundcloud.com/activate, and log in there using your login credentials.
- An activation code will be presented on your screen, copy the code and enter it on your TV’s screen.
You’re done! You have successfully activated Soundcloud on Android. Also, check out How to Activate BET+ Plus on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV?
How to Activate Soundcloud on Chromecast?
- Chromecast is a device that lets you stream music, videos, and other content from your mobile device. Interestingly, you can stream Soundcloud music on a TV screen through Chromecast. Here’s how you can activate Soundcloud on Chromecast.
- Open the Soundcloud app on a respective smartphone, log in to your account, and open the music track you want to play through Chromecast.
- Since you have connected your TV with Chromecast, you will see a Casting icon at the upper right corner of your mobile phone’s screen.
- Click the Cast icon and select Chromecast from the available devices list.
- Start the play button and enjoy your favorite music through Cloudcloud.
That’s all you have to do to activate Soundcloud on Chromecast! Also, check out How to Activate HGTV On Apple TV, Roku, FireStick, Android, or Chromecast?
Soundcloud is undoubtedly the best music streaming platform present on the web. It comes with a unique approach to streaming music tracks, music playlists, libraries, podcasts, and more. Music composer can also launch their channels to get streamed through music lovers. Go through the above tutorials to activate Soundcloud on your preferred streaming platforms!