Apple Pay is an innovative way to make payments through the mobile app and web using iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch. This digital payment method doesn’t require users to carry credit or debit cards and help them make payment contactless.
On the other hand, Amazon is one of the largest shopping platforms worldwide, containing millions of quality products from different sellers.
Apple Pay users wonder if they can make payments using it on Amazon while shopping. So, this is the right place to find the answer, as here I’ll share whether you can do that or not and if yes then how to use Apple Pay on Amazon.
Can I use Apple Pay on Amazon?
Amazon doesn’t have any option for customers to make payments directly through Apple Pay as the suppliers have the authority to enable and disable a payment method. There’s no agreement between Amazon and Apple Pay regarding the payments.
But don’t worry; you can use the Apple Card on Amazon to complete your purchase. So, if you have a balance in Apple Cash, you can utilize it.
How to Use Apple Pay On Amazon?
As discussed earlier, you can use the Apple Card but not Apple Pay. So, you can do that just by adding the card to your Amazon account. If you don’t know how to pay through Apple Card on Amazon, you should go through the following steps without any errors.
- First, open the Amazon app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on the account section on your screen’s bottom.
- After that, you need to select the Your Account option.
- Then, choose the Your Payments option on the upper side.
- Afterward, you must navigate to the Wallet tab and click the Add button beside the Cards & Accounts section.
- Then, select the Add a Credit or Debit card option.
- After that, you need to enter the details of your Apple Card, like card number, expiry date, etc. You’ll need to open the Wallet app and click on the card icon in the upper right corner to find the card number.
- You can also check the “Set as default payment method” option to use this as your primary payment mode.
- Once done, tap on the Save button at the bottom.
- When making payment for an order, you can select the Apple Card and click Continue, then complete the rest of the steps as usual.
How to transfer Apple Cash to your Bank Account?
If you don’t have an Apple Cash card, you can transfer the amount to your Bank account and use the bank’s debit card to complete the purchase on Amazon.
If you don’t know how to do that, then keep following the steps below:
- First, open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Then, you need to select the Apple Cash card.
- After that, click on the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, tap the Transfer to Bank option.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank account and tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Then, select Instant transfer or 1-3 business days and click on Transfer in the top right corner. The instant transfer is chargeable, but it’s free if you choose to settle the amount in 1-3 business days.
- If you haven’t added your bank account details, you’ll need to do that on the next screen, and after doing that, you need to click on Next.
That’s it; you can now transfer any amount from your Apple Cash to your bank account with a click. Also, check out How to add PayPal to Apple Pay to Make Any Purchase?
How can I copy my Apple Card number?
First, you need to open the Wallet app>, click on the card icon in the upper right corner, and authenticate with a touch ID or face ID to see the details.
Where can I use my Apple Card?
You can pay with your Apple Card, where Apple Pay is accepted, and you can use the titanium or virtual card, where MasterCard is accepted.
What is the maximum transfer limit on Apple Pay?
Apple Cash has a limit of $10000 for a recipient and $20000 for bank or debit cards per week.
How long does Apple Pay take to transfer to the bank?
You’ll see the balance in the recipient’s bank account instantly. But the bank transfer takes one to three working days to complete. However, you can immediately complete the transaction by paying a 1.5 percent fee.
Can I purchase an Amazon Pay gift card with Apple Pay?
You can purchase an Amazon Pay gift card using Apple Card on the Amazon app and third-party sources like Egifter.
So, you can’t use Apple Pay on Amazon, but you can use the titanium or virtual card to complete your purchase. Hopefully, this guide has helped you understand the method easily. But, if you still have any doubts, ask me in the comments below.