Scribd is an America-based e-book and audiobook subscription platform with over a million titles. It’s the largest company in this segment, having over 80 million active users worldwide.
But to read all the books, you need to subscribe to its premium plan, which costs around $10 a month. However, if you want to get it for free, you’re at the right place.
Here, I’ll share some free Scribd premium accounts and methods to take the subscription for free. So, keep reading the post till the end to know everything in detail.
Is Scribd Free?
If you don’t know about Scribd and wondering whether it’s free, then you should know that it isn’t free. It charges $9.99 per month for the premium subscription. Also, check out 30+ Free Chegg Premium Accounts & Passwords
However, it also has a free trial for a month, and you can use that too. But after this trial ends, it’ll continue you charging the amount. It also provides you with the flexibility of cancelling the plan whenever you want without any issues.
Benefits of free Scribd Premium Accounts
Before getting a free Scribd premium account, it’s best to learn all its benefits. This will help you clearly understand what you’ll get more than a normal account.
Access To Library: You get access to the Scribd library which contains millions of books, documents, etc. You can choose from these books and read any you want.
Download: With Scribd premium accounts, you can take any book offline and read whenever you want without connecting to the internet.
Access To Audiobooks: You also get the option to select from many audiobooks and also download them on your device to listen to them without an internet connection.
No Ads: Scribd’s premium users don’t need to see any ads that interrupt their reading.
Early Access: With a premium Scribd account you get early access to books and documents before the free users.
Discounts: You can enjoy an exclusive discount on its many products with the Scribd premium account.
Multiple Device Support: You can use the same Scribd account on your multiple devices like phone, tablet, computer, etc with a Scribd premium account.
Free Scribd Premium Accounts: Usernames & Password (2024)
The Usernames & Passwords of Scribd premium accounts that I have shared below are on a first-come, first-serve basis. So, if you’re late, then you won’t be able to access the benefits of a premium account with these credentials.
But I’ll keep sharing new free Scribd premium accounts in the future, so you can keep visiting this page for new account details.
|Scribd Free Account Login
Other Methods To Get Free Scribd Premium Accounts
Apart from the above list of free Scribd premium accounts, there are a couple of other ways to use it for free.
One is through taking the free trial and another one is by referring friends. I have shared both methods below; you can use both to extend your premium subscription. Also, check out 10 Best Chegg Alternatives of 2024 That You Can Try
Scribd Free Trial to Get Premium Account
The first method of obtaining the Scribd premium subscription is through the free trial. However, this offer is only applicable to accounts in which no plans are active or taken before.
The process of taking the subscription is easy, but to help you do that without any issues, I have shared the steps below:
- First, open the Scribd app or navigate to its official website.
- Now, click on the Sign In button in the top right corner of the Scribd website’s homepage. Similarly, you can notice the option above the account tab.
- Then, click on the “New to Scribd? Sign up” button located at the bottom.
- It’ll show you three different signing-up options: Google, Facebook, and Email. You can select any according to your needs.
- If you opt for Email to sign up, then you’ll need to enter your email address, passwords, etc, and verify your email address to finish the signup process.
- You can also click on Google & Facebook and log in to your account to link the account with Scribd.
- Now, using the same credentials, log in to your account.
- After that, click on the profile icon at the bottom right in the Scribd app and the top-right corner of the Scribd website.
- Then, click “Your Account Information” in the app and “Your account” on the website.
- After that, click on “Become a Subscriber” in the app.
- On the website, you need to go to the Subscription section and tap on “Start your free trial.”
- Now, you need to select your payment method to start the trial.
But you should know that the bill will be generated 24 hours before the free trial ends. However, you can easily cancel it anytime before the time to avoid paying the subscription charge for the next month.
Free Scribd Refer & Earn
The following method to take the Scribd premium subscription for free is by referring friends. It runs a program where it offers a referral program for a free subscription.
If you don’t know how to do that, these are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, log in to your Scribd account on the app or website.
- Then, go to your profile by clicking the Account icon at the bottom right of the app and in the top-right corner of the website.
- Now, start your free trial in the app.
- Then, you’ll have multiple options to earn a free subscription. It provides you with one week of free subscription for sharing and liking on social media. You’ll also get the option to invite your friends and per successful invite, it extends the free subscription by one day.
So, you can accumulate all these free subscriptions and later use that to take a one or two-month subscription at once. Also, check out How to Earn Money From Chegg in 2024?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share a Scribd account?
Yes, you can share a Scribd account with a maximum of 3 people.
Does Scribd sync across devices?
Yes, Scribd easily syncs across multiple devices, but you should know that the downloaded content won’t be available on another device.
Does Scribd have free books?
It works on a freemium model, where you can read many books for free. But a premium subscription offers you a lot more than that.
These were the free Scribd premium accounts that you can use to read millions of books with some cool features. If you can’t use the account credentials, then use the two methods to take the premium subscription for free. If you encounter any problems in the process, feel free to drop your queries in the comments below.